At Boat Help Sydney, we can supply and install marine electronics of all brands at competitive prices. The People who make Boat Help Australia what it is, have skills and knowledge encompassing all areas of the marine industry. From Kayaks and Jet Ski’s through to 60 Foot Cruisers and Commercial Work Barges, Marina Operations, Boat Towing and Vessel Inspections. Boat Help Sydney can help you with all of your boating needs.
- Fully Insured and Qualified.
- Over 20 years experience in the marine, electronics and computer industries.
- Electronic installations on Boats and vessels from 6 foot to 60 foot.
- Onsite and on-water service available for larger vessels or emergencies.
- LED lighting conversions and underwater transom-mounted LEDs.
- Navigation electronics and safety equipment installation.
- Fishfinder, chart plotter and radar installation.
- NMEA2000/Seatalk/Seatalk NG network installation and diagnostics.
- Qualified radio and communications technician.
- Quality professional two-way radio, broadband and satellite communications for marine use.
- Radio programming and repair.
- Vessel monitoring/alarm systems including GPS tracker and bilge monitoring.
- Starter motor/alternator diagnostics and troubleshooting. Water impeller and thermostat replacement.
- Gearcase oil change.
- Onan/Kohler Genset generator service and troubleshooting.
- All electronics diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- Dual and triple battery and solar systems.
- Lithium battery upgrades to house batteries.
- Bilge pumps and macerator pumps.
- No job too large or too small.
- Raymarine, Lowrance, Simrad, Fusion, and all other brands.
- Servicing the George’s River/Botany Bay, Port Hacking, Sydney Harbour and surrounding suburbs.
- All work adheres to ABYC and Australian Low voltage electrical/electronics standards.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.